Sweater Wreath

Always wanted to do this……...

I’ve been very busy with producing product for Thelma Bob Discoveries that I have left personal projects aside. Well after a week of dental procedures and re-cooping on the weekend, I could complete one of my own projects for the home.

Sweater Wreath







Yes, that’s right I completed a fabric (sweater) wreath in my favorite colour combinations. It takes quite a bit of work but it was worth it. Because it uses of 3 fabrics, you need to continue assess the balance of texture and colour it takes time. Since I had the time and it was therapeutic keeping my mind off the tenderness in my mouth. A positive and creative piece of art came to fruition.

Who knows maybe if there is enough interest, this will become part of Thelma Bob Discoveries product line.















Comments

Popular Posts